Stroller Parking at Frozen Ever After?

Good evening! Hope some of the regulars with littles may be able to chime in on this one. I remember when I rope-dropped Peter Pan on our first trip to Disney a few years ago, I was promptly redirected to a different area when I tried to drop my stroller off near the ride. And then I completely forgot about this on a subsequent trip and had the same thing happen all over again. :woman_facepalming: I feel like I have a fairly good handle on MK now, but we are planning to do Epcot for this first time on our trip next month. Does anyone happen to know where the stroller parking is around FEA? We are planning to rope drop this, and I would love to avoid a similar situation. :slight_smile:

I believe stroller parking is on the main world showcase circle near the lake.

2 Likes

So we did breakfast at Akershus and were “open the gates” family on Frozen. They had us stroller park along the rail on the lake side in front of Norway pavilion. There were a ton of strollers by the time we picked up.

2 Likes

Perfect - thank you!

I wish TP or someone had a map of where to park strollers. I didn’t realize there were designated spots and we spent a lot of time trying to find where to park.

Anyone know of a map?

4 Likes

bump for @Flutegarden. I would like to know as well.

2 Likes

We parked our stroller closer to the Elsa/Anna Meet and Greet, just a bit over. There’s an almost “enclosed” area that felt a little less cluttered.

2 Likes

Thanks! We’re planning to head over that way after FEA!

Yes, this is where we also parked

2 Likes

Same. Love to know.

It’s been a few years since we went to WDW needing a stroller but I remember that sometimes the cast members would shift the stroller parking so you’d think you’d parked it in one area and then come out to find it had been moved. So, I don’t think it’s something that is planned in advance enough to have a map, although I think that would be a great idea.