Still no After Hours

Well, we are less than a month away from the last scheduled Disney After Hours event, and there have been no updates. I’m losing hope they are going to have them again…or, if they do, perhaps it will only be something they do from November through April in general.

I’ve been checking the Disney site almost daily. Compare this to EMM, which has dates scheduled out through August.

been checking too :disappointed_relieved:

So have I. I wonder if they don’t want to offer DAH during the summer because it’s peak season? Not sure I understand Disney’s thought process sometimes but, I am definitely disappointed that nothing is offered during our May trip. :cry:

I am watching and waiting as well.

They have not announced Food and Wine dates yet either

That’s several months out, still. But since last DAH date is April 13, you would expect that, due to people having to make their plans/reservations, they wouldn’t hold off adding more dates. This suggests that, in the very least, summer AH is unlikely.

Announcements are all over the place. I think SWGE is part of the cause along with the likely DAH & EMM for SWGE

MNSSHP announced months early, free dining months early, other announcements are missing.

The 2017 food and wine was announced just after the 2016 ended in November 2016

Last May there were no DAH events. So it doesn’t surprise me there haven’t been any scheduled this year for the same time. I’m actually hoping this is an annual tradition because I would prefer not to deal with it next May.

And there were DAH events before and after May in 2018.

1 Like

As someone going in early June, I’m thinking it’s not happening either simply because bookings are down. I’m also concerned that 10pm MK closings will be locked in stone rather than 11 or 12.

1 Like

The hours worry, me, too. On the other hand, I guess it makes it easier to get up in the morning.

I am waiting too. Our trip is late July / Early Aug. So hard to plan. :frowning:

Also does anyone have a solid TP for AH MK and/or HS. I lucked into a business trip to Orlando this month and sprang for the AH. I will be by myself so, I would love to here is anyone has a plan or experience I could use to make my plans.

Still waiting here, too. We are going to experiment with park hoppers this trip, so I’m planning on our FPP+ for the other 3 parks during our 8 day trip with only making FPP+ for MK on one day. We were counting on DAH to fill in a lot of the missing MK rides and fast passes.

1 Like

I like that idea.

For our May 2020 trip, we were hoping to replace a day at AK with DAH at AK, since AK is our least favorite park. It would allow us a chance to ride what we want to ride without dedicating a whole day to the park. So, I’m judging next year’s planning on this year’s reality.

1 Like

Agree…Would love to have DAH for our trip this May…

1 Like

last year was DAH offered in June, July, and August?

MK DAH dates for summer 2018

• Thursday, June 28, from 10 p.m.- 1 a.m.
  • Saturday, June 30, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
  • Saturday, July 7, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
  • Monday, July 9, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
  • Saturday, July 14, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
  • Saturday, July 21, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
  • Saturday, July 28, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
  • Saturday, August 4, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
  • Saturday, August 11, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
  • Thursday, August 30, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
  • Thursday, September 20, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
1 Like

We did MK AH in February 2017 - it was like having the park to ourselves. We literally ran onto every ride. So our TP was just to decide what our priorities were (7DMT and the Mountains), start at one and just work our way around the park riding whatever we wanted to along the way.

I think we did 7DMT 4 times in a row. CMs did make us get off, but by the time we ran around the queue, we were able to get right back on.

Might be a bit more crowded during overall higher crowd times, but it was AMAZING!!

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Do you remember what isn’t open during AH that I should FastPass?

I am also glad to here it is amazing. I am saving up so if they open up for our family trip we can do it then too. Oh the waiting is killing me. Hope the days open up before FPP day.