Staying offsite, getting to BOG Reservation at 8 AM

Can someone please let me know approximately what time we can get over to MK for an 8 am BOG reservation? We’re staying offsite and I’m not sure how early we should arrive? I have not been to MK since the security point was moved to TTC so I’m not sure how this works (as far as what time is the earliest that we can go through security on a day when MK RD is at 9). Thanks in advance!

Bump :smile:

Bump - any insight would be appreciated! Thanks!

For a 9 am park opening, everyone is allowed into MK for 8am. They can go down Main St and down to the Hub in front of the castle. On the left hand side there will be a CM holding a sign for early reservations to “check-in”. That’s where you need to head for.

The gates mayopen for all at around 7:45, in which case you’ll go in with everyone else. If they aren’t letting everyone in then you will be able to go in, just look for the line for early reservations.

So get to the TTC for 7:00/7:15, head over to MK via monorail or ferry (at least one will be running). If there’s a line for early entry head to it. They’ll check your name on a list and you’re good to go.

1 Like

Thanks!

And for timing, I have consistently clocked my time from parking my car to getting to my first attraction past the entrance gate 45 minutes. Pad that with a little more time just in case.

1 Like

Thanks!