Start date for early entry at Disney World

I just got off the phone with a Disney cast member and he said that early park entry has begun at all parks for Disney resort guests. When I go to touring plans and other blogs on this topic, I just see the January article stating that this onsite perk is “coming soon.” Can anyone confirm that they are checking resort status and allowing guests in 30 minutes before park opening? Thank you!

It has not started.

Call center CMs are notorious for providing erroneous information

5 Likes

I am sure there will be a big announcement with the starting date on the Disney Parks Blog and multiple other Disney sites (strange they will all say the EXACT same thing and have the EXACT same pictures). Who has October 1st in the pool?

4 Likes

Too good to be true! Too bad. Thanks for your input.

Yes. Summer 2021 so absolutely not earlier than Oct 1

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::smirk:

4 Likes

I mean it’s not totally erroneous information.

They are opening the parks earlier than the official published opening time but it’s currently for all guests.

I don’t think the early entry will start until they can relax the social distancing lines outside the park for offsite guests who arrive early. Possibly during the Summer? Certainly by Oct 1st!

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks for the input. It would be nice if some perks exist and start soon for on-site Disney hotel guests. Especially, with the upcoming removal of Disney’s Magical Express, there will be no significant benefit to paying more for a Disney hotel.

This will be in place before the demise of DME.