Star Wars Weekend Characters

I am surprising DS5 with a Star Wars weekend trip. I plan on making him a special autograph book similar to the regular one I made him last year. Basically it will have a picture of each character with a place for them to sign.

What characters will autograph? I dont want to include someone that won’t sign because he will be pretty upset if he can never get it.

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

That’s a good question. I usually defer to Kenny the Pirate for all things character related, but I don’t see an obvious answer on his Star Wars Weekend character page (Star Wars Weekends Map and Characters - KennythePirate.com). If folks here don’t know the answer, then you might be able to get in touch with him.

I will add one caveat about the SWW character meets. Many characters share spots with other, for example Luke and Leia. You may get in line to meet one character and by the time you get to the end of the line that person has left and been replaced by another. I don’t yet know the best strategy for dealing with this, but it may be important to know when setting expectations for who you will meet.