Star Wars Launch Bay

When will Stars Wars Launch Bay be included in touring plans. I do my fast pass selections next week and am trying to figure out my Plan. :slight_smile:

From what I have read, there are no plans for the Launch Bay to have FPPs. There will no doubt be a line to get in (building capacity laws), and separate lines for each of the 2 M&Gs once inside. The rest is “tour at your own speed” shopping and exhibits.

1 Like

Put it in as a 90 minute break . If you are doing both meet and greet wait times are looking very high. They will need alot of data before they csn predict wait times. Today its been 30;mins queuing outside then 60-85 mins for 1 character at 9.30 am By the end of today we should know more. No doubt there will be a blog post with best suggestions very soon

2 Likes

I have the chase visa also so I am interested in doing the free picture.

1 Like

Think you still have to queue to get into bay then there is a seperate queue for either DV or chewy Keep an eye on chat think it took 20/25 mins for visa holders when it opened today( 11ish for visa)when standby was over an hour. Lots of liners posting on lines chat about whats happening.

Looks like it is added :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just read an update saying that FPPs probably WILL be added; don’t if they will be for the M&Gs, the building, or both.

1 Like