Star Wars Dessert Party Reservations for August

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been checking every day for the dessert party reservations for August. It looks like the dates are up on the reservations calendar but all the dates in August appear to be sold out. Considering there are still many openings in July I find this hard to believe. Anyone book a dessert party for August? Is this just a glitch on the website?

Thanks!!

They have not opened those dates test for booking. They added the dates yesterday and corrected times today- but not opened yet.

1 Like

Thank you!

Reservations through 19AUG2016 now appear available.

Generally, how enjoyable are these dessert parties? It seems like a steep price for some cupcakes and no seats. But we are taking our first WDW trip next month and maybe avoiding some of the crowd for this new nighttime show is worth it?

The reservations go through August it seems. Just booked for August 25th!

Here’s a recent review:

2 Likes

Very helpful! Thanks, I’m booking it!

1 Like

Very helpful review!! Thank you! Looking forward to it

1 Like

You’re welcome, @pittbyrne and @tvieweg. I hadn’t even considered it until I read that review. If they still have it when we go next May, I think we’re going to do it. If you have a chance, please share your own review when you get back.

1 Like

I booked September 3rd today so reservations are open through Labor Day!

Of course we go the week after Labor Day - and reservations end 9/5. I can’t wait until they open up the rest of September!

I will absolutely share my review. Thinking I may keep this dessert party a surprise for my kids until the night we go!

1 Like

What a fun surprise!

1 Like

Made my reservations for 8/15 - and I’m also keeping it a surprise for my kids. Had to show them part of the fireworks on Youtube to be sure they would be interested (loud noises are not their thing) but luckily they are really getting into Star Wars and are excited about seeing anything Star Wars related, so they are willing to try it out. I’ll be happy to post afterwards!

2 Likes

September dates are now showing, times aren’t up/available yet, but we’re getting closer!! Love that some people are keeping it a surprise, and I think I will too. Easier since DBF is long-distance. I told him I’m taking us to a special thing during the trip and then sent him a link to F&W events and told him to pick his top three from there. Muahahaha.

1 Like