Star Wars After Dark?

Hi all, we will be in Disneyland the first week of May 2023. I have tried searching but I cant find any info on a possible Star Wars After Dark Event. If there was to be an event when would Disney generally begin ticket sales?

1 Like

So far Disney hasn’t announced a Star Wars night, but I hope they do. I will also be there the first week of May and would love to attend again this year.

Last time I believe it was announced in February for May dates. Hope it happens and you are able to attend!

Just announced today along with Throwback Nite. Disneyland After Dark Brings Two More Themed “Nites” To Disneyland Resort This Spring | Disney Parks Blog

2 Likes

Yay got tickets today. Thanks for the help !!

2 Likes

That’s great! I wasn’t so lucky. Was trying for 5/4 but by the time it was my turn that date was already sold out. Oh well, maybe next year.

1 Like

2 Likes

I really wanted to attend again this year but wasn’t able to get tickets to it. But I will be there during the day to celebrate May the 4th with all things Star Wars!

1 Like

Have all the fun Darcy!! Jessica and I are skipping SW nite this year. I think I’ve overloaded her with too much Star Wars :pensive: . We most likely will be doing 2 OBB nites to make up for it though :heart::heart:

1 Like

I was hoping you’d be there so we could meet up. Think I still owe you a drink or 2. Someday.

2 Likes

I’ll be there May 4, during the day, too. I refuse to pay for after hours events…except for OBB.

Someday I really want to do this event! Probably need to wait for my daughter to graduate from college. The timing is right before finals so not a good time to miss random days. Even for Disneyland!

I’ll also be there Friday with my Star Wars obsessed son and wondering if they might have a light saber thing in GE like they do for the party.

After seeing all the posts from SW night, I’m actually thinking to do it next year. It looked so awesome, but I’m philosophically opposed to after hours events, but those characters and the FW and the light sabers and the…I may have to succumb.

3 Likes

Same! But DD20 really wants to go too and it’s at such a bad time for her with school. I may have to wait until after she has graduated college. I started following swgediscord on IG hoping there might be a light saber meet-up we could get to aside from the May after hours events.

2 Likes