Star Cruiser Guests in Galaxy’s Edge

So if I’m right today (3/2) was the first “landing party” from HSC.

I don’t think there’s much to reconcile. Halcyon guests have paid to have that experience.

They do wear a (fairly ginormous) pin that makes their status as Halcyon passengers pretty clear.

1 Like

I have read some concerns that having guest dressed up could be confusing to some guests, especially first timers?

I didn’t know that!

I wonder what happens on a day like today when Rise is having a hard time?

1 Like

Their pin grants them priority access to all the things in Batuu (at least that’s how it seemed). They did not seem to have a return time, per se. Though they are given a time at which they are to return to the Halcyon so it could definitely get dicey there.

They also have a special magicband that is from Halcyon and appears to also grant them front-of-line access to the attractions. It appeared to light up the tap point as white

4 Likes

Everything you are saying is correct! To go a little further, for clarity, SW:GS guests only get one Lightning Lane pass for RotR and MF:SR each. You can’t repeat ride using only the SW:GS pin / MB. :smiley:

3 Likes

I thought I saw screen shots of attractions in their MDE accounts?

Perhaps they are loaded on there with a general very wide timeframe during which all Halcyon guests will be on Batuu?

1 Like

That is correct

1 Like

My understanding is the Pin is a quick way for Cast Members to identify those guests from the Halcyon. The Magicband is the way those guests get a LL to the attractions in Black Spire Outpost.

This is the way.

3 Likes

This is the way.

3 Likes

I have them listed as “experience redemptions” in MDE

4 Likes

Do they get access to Oga’s?

1 Like

I heard them discussing it. I’m pretty sure they do.

1 Like

Someone on chat starts their voyage today. They mentioned that their TA who booked the voyage also booked Oga’s. So I am unclear if Savi’s, Droid Deopt and Oga’s have to be booked ahead of time by the person.

One would need to know forever ago what their itinerary was in order to be able to book those though. Unless there is a special priority line for them to book through? Kind of like when you book cruise excursions, you (often) do that through the ship.

My travel agent asked us at booking If we wanted Oga’s, Savi’s, or droid. My son wanted do to a droid so we are doing droids only. (We went to all the locations during our July trip so didn’t feel the need to repeat them.)

She couldn’t book it on the regular TA line and had to call the Starcruiser line to book it for us. Originally she booked it around 3, but after seeing what was available on the ship in the Play app in the afternoon, I asked her to move it to the morning.

(The items in the Play app that are Orange seem to be custom to me. Our dinner service, light saber training, etc are all orange)

4 Likes

I was listening to the Dis report and I believe they said the orange items are the “don’t miss” activities?

2 Likes