Standard room at Disneyland Hotel - sleeps 5?

I booked this because the Disney site says it sleeps 5, but I recently saw on a youtube video there does not appear to be a sleeper sofa or any other sleeping surface for a 5th person - looked like just 2 queens, the desk and dresser. Are there some rooms with a 5th sleeping surface and others without? Wondering if I need to get a blow-up mattress

2 Likes

They have rooms with just 2 queen beds, and others with 2 queens and a flip down sleeper sofa. With 5 on your reservation, they should automatically put you in one with the sleeper, but if not just ask at the front desk and they will change your room. We only had 3 when we stayed there last July, and originally had a room with just the 2 beds. I asked if they could change it to one with the sleeper, and it was no problem. Hope you love DLH, it is my favorite resort there.

5 Likes

And often the standard view rooms have a better view imho because you can see the fireworks to the right of the parking lot if you are in the Fantasyland building.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah they won’t let you book more people into the room than the room accommodates. You’re all good!

Yes, sometimes it’ll say on the site that the 2 bedroom suite sleep 8-9 people and you’re trying to book it with 9 people and it says you can’t but if you go in with 8 it says you can…it knows how many of each type of room it has and how many people have already booked that room with 9 people so if the only suite left only sleeps 8, another party of 9 can’t book it.

1 Like