Springtime Surprise Weekend 2023 - 4/13 - 4/16/2023

Exciting news for those planning to register tomorrow - they’re going to have merchandise pre-sale available at checkout.

Hallelujah!

(I’m not going but I hope this is a permanent change)

1 Like

Me too. Though I’m still so disappointed it wasn’t available for the marathon.

1 Like

At work with my computer ready to register as soon as it opens!

3 Likes

Good luck to all today!

I’ve been hearing that there doesn’t seem to be quite as much interest in this one as in the last one. Not sure how accurate that is - I’ve not been paying close attention - but hopefully it’s enough to make registration easy.

I will say that today WDW is also cutting over to a new park passes platform – I’m hoping the double lift for IT is not too great to cause the whole thing to fail!

Looking forward to seeing your successful registrations posted!

1 Like

Everything is still open except for the 5k! I didn’t plan on registering, but I keep thinking maybe the 10 miler…

1 Like

You should do the challenge!

Easy peasy for a regular like yourself!

I would if the dates were not awful for me and I didn’t have a bigger trip planned in summer.

2 Likes

There’s no way I would spend that much money for Disney races! My husband’s birthday is the 18th, back when this weekend was Star Wars it was fine because he is a huge Star Wars fan.

I’m thinking the 10 miler will stay open for awhile. I’m dressing as Bo Peep in January, so I could rewear my outfit to save some money.

2 Likes

I signed up for the 5k. Now I need a costume.

5 Likes

I buy most of my costumes from iglowrunning.com. She used to be on Etsy, but now has her own online shop. They are kind of pricey, but great to run in! You can send her your measurements, so they fit perfectly.

3 Likes

Thanks @Kimluvsdisney I will check out her website.

1 Like

I’m hearing that all events except 5K remain open this morning.

1 Like

Room booked for race weekend!

6 Likes

Look what I found on the website @Enchantedbythemouse

6 Likes

Oooh! I love that!

2 Likes

Her costumes are awesome! So comfy to run in. I have started re wearing some of mine since they are a little pricey, but you can also sell them on Facebook for close to what you paid for them.

3 Likes