Spring Break park hours

We are going to Universal on 4/1-4/4 and WDW from 4/4-4/9. I know that they can always adjust them, but the park hours for WDW for that week suck! The earliest the parks open is 9 am and the latest they stay open is 7 pm. Even with park hopping back available, the best you can do is 10 hours in the parks. Our plan is usually to RD and stay until a little after lunch, then head to the hotel for a little bit and then go back around 4-5 pm.

I’m hoping that they adjust, or that their projections are such that the parks will be empty! We have three days planned at DHS so that we can try to get a BG for ROTR, but DHS doesn’t open until 10 am each day.

Anyone else going during that time and think the hours stink?

On the fence about putting together a trip this year. But with the hours, they’ve been posting default hours for awhile now and then expanding when it gets closer, like they just did through 2/13. I think it’s pretty safe to expect the whole Spring Break season and especially that week leading up to Easter to have similar hours as what 2/13 now shows. All we can do is wait and see, and then once they change, adjust any dining/park reservations as needed.

I think the staggered opening times will still be around by then.

But I expect the hours to be extended in the evenings, especially for Epcot.

And you’d be able to change your park reservations on your planned DHS days if you don’t get a BG at 7am.

If the hours are similar to the week ending Feb 13, that would be better. With it being spring break, my hope is something like the following:

MK - 9 am to 8 pm
HS - 9 am to 8 pm
EP - 10 am to 9 pm
AK - 8 am to 6 pm