Spring Break or Summer?

Planning our next trip. We’ve always gone in the fall to minimize crowds but would like to go during a school break this time. Trip will probably be 8-9 days total. Middle of March or late May (after Memorial day)/early June? Crowds, weather, prices? I’d love some advice.

1 Like

I vote spring for better weather and smaller crowds (just my guess). Check TP for actual crow levels.

I’m a spring break fan. Crowds will be there either time you’re considering visiting, but much less humidity in March. Epcot decorated for Flower and Garden Festival is also a plus, as are the food booths, though not sure what kids would think about that (I’m assuming kids are involved since it sounds like you’re planning around a school schedule and the word “mom” is in your username).

I vote spring for better weather and smaller crowds (just my guess). Check TP for actual crow levels.

I must say this year I have gone to the world in May, end of June/July, October and 2nd week in December. The lowest crowds I have experienced were June/July. I think the answer depends on when you have your spring break.the potential for crowds could be overwhelming. I have been once when Easter and Spring break collided!

I don’t worry about the crows - don’t bother them and they won’t bother you. Chickens in Epcot are a different matter. :wink:

1 Like