Spring Break likelyhood of hours changing

We are going to WDW on spring break/Easter with crowds at all parks forcasted to be crowd level 8-9 from March 24-March 30. I see AK hours are 9-6, MK are 9-9, HS are 9-9 and EP is 9-9. Any chance these will change between now and then? I notice this week AK is open at 8 and tomorrow MK and EP open earlier. What are the chances we will get an extra hour in the parks with the high crowd levels?

1 Like

It’s possible. I’ve hard park hours change the week before and even the day before.

1 Like

It should definitely change to at least the same as the first two weeks of March. Week three should be updated any minute now. My question about the last week of March is whether they will extend the hours even more than earlier in the month.

3 Likes

100% will change…They will likely release the new hours This coming Monday

MK will stay open until 10pm weekdays and likely 11pm weekends

AK will likely extend until 8pm

Epcot and HS tend to add more hours in the morning as opposed to closing later

2 Likes

Hours have been updated for the week beginning the 17th:

Magic Kingdom
March 17: 9am-11pm
March 18, 19, 20, 21, 22: 9am-10pm
March 23rd: 9am - 11pm

Disney’s Animal Kingdom
March 17-23: 8am-7pm

If you are a subscriber here and have a trip on your Touring Plans dashboard then you’ll get an email when the dates of your trip change. (Hint: if you’re staying offsite just set up a dummy trip).

1 Like

Thank you all. This is very helpful with planning rope drop and ADR timing. I was betting on the hours changing so I booked CRT at 8:30a hoping to get in MK rope drop first before breakfast. Also, having a bit longer at AK will help since I am doing the Trek midday which wipes out time for many attractions at the park with such short hours. Will post a review of the Trek once we do it.

1 Like

That’s our week and I was expecting the updated hours to match the ones from the previous week (March 10-17). But the parks in general open later and close earlier 17-24. And HS lists 2 F! a night for the 10-17 week but then only 1 F! a night the week of 18-24. I was hoping to attend the late show but now there isn’t one!

Very strange. I understand earlier in March, spring break is not in full force but from my experience and crowd calendars, once it starts, spring break crowds remain pretty high until after Easter.

1 Like

It looks like hours for DHS and Epcot might not have been extended yet for that week.

We’ll also be there that week! (3/26-4/1) Hopefully the hours look more like the week of March 10th than what is currently posted for the week of March 17th (which are a lot shorter, for some strange reason). For example DHS is open 8:30-9:30 most days the week of March 10th, and AK 7:30a-8p (these are standard/non-ETPE hours). Fingers crossed. They should be updated this coming Friday! (although of course they could change even the day before)

fingers crossed, but it sure is hard to plan late dining if park hours are not updated! Patience has never been my best virtue. :wink:

I’m hoping the MK opening on the 23rd stays 9:00. I am working ay the covention center the night before and meeting my family at WL for rope drop. 9:00 (8:30 EE) would be ao much easier than a 7:30 EE!

2 Likes