Spring Break during COVID park arrival planning - where, when, how?

Rented a car and staying offsite by western entrance. Trying to figure out where/when to park for these dates/parks/opening times. Any advice appreciated!

Wed 3/17 EP 11am
Thurs 3/18 HS 9am
Fri 3/19 MK 8am
Sat 3/20 AK 8am

EP - if Remy’s open enter through International Gateway but how? Parking where? And what time? If not open then park in regular EP parking? When?

HS - I saw @Fatty_McButterpants explain a walking route from the Swan, is this best approach? If so what time should we plan on parking there?

I haven’t seen anything on alternatives for MK/AK other than get there early. What time?

For Epcot and HS, it is ideal to walk from the Boardwalk area. However I’m not sure if there is availability to park unless you have a breakfast reservation at Boardwalk (Trattoria al Forno) or Yacht Club (Ale and Compass). Some people take Uber/Lyft to the Swan (which appears to be less restrictive to allow drop-off for non-hotel guests) and walk from there. I know the Swan charges its guests for parking; I doubt a non-guest could just park there. For MK the workaround is a breakfast reservation at The Wave and parking at the Contemporary. Some people manage to get dropped off there with a mobile order for counter service breakfast but apparently that doesn’t always work.

I’ve not had problems w/ mobile ordering at Cap’t Hooks, the guard asks to see my mobile order on MDE and a picture ID (gone at lunch time though). There are breakfast options for mobile ordering at YC, BC, BW and RS, I guess Pop too. Someone wrote that they had heard :crazy_face: a guard at a resort entrance made them press “I’m here” on the mobile order so they couldn’t cancel it.

Remy opens October 1