Split trip issues?

Have you ever had issues with making dining reservations because the second half of your trip doesn’t consistently (or at all) show up? I don’t remember having this issue in the past.

1 Like

The second half of your trip will show up when the start of that trip is 60 days away

That is usual and expected

Is that what you’re asking?

3 Likes

I’m at the 60 day mark for the second resort stay. Went to make reservations today and about 90% of the time, the second part of my trip would not allow me to make reservations. Even now, it’s still happening. Once in a while, my second part shows up, but mostly not.

1 Like

Oh that’s a platform glitch that can happen any time

• Try using the app
  • Try using the browser
  • Try using the browser in incognito mode
  • Close out of everything and start over

It’s a Disney IT “feature” :wink:

5 Likes

So this is a known thing, huh? Crap.

I did try those but missed my opportunity to book our top 4 choices because of that. Maybe they wouldn’t have been available anyway.

It’s a known issue.
I’d like to say they are working on it, which is typically the second half of that sentence when I say it here at work

But I don’t think they are.

What are your choices? It’s also possible those calendars have not been uploaded by the location(s) - which also happens fairly regularly, and seems to hit the HS restaurants most of all.

2 Likes

Ha, good to know I’m not alone, but I hate that other people experience this.

I wanted Liberty Tree on Thanksgiving any time
Topolino’s breakfast 11/22
CRT 11/21 any time
Space 220 11/18 lunch

LTT will be a tough one, esp if Thanksgiving is your day1 which I think it is right?

Topo’s continues to be a huge challenge but will open if you stalk and/or set up res finder.

The other two are always tough, but I 'm a little surprised at CRT

I would prioritize which ones you’d like to set up on res finder and then once you capture one add the next most important and so on. And I would stalk regularly.

1 Like

Great advice, thanks! I have MouseFinder (paid) going and TP as well.
Hopefully if I get a chance at one, it’ll let me book it!

2 Likes

I had the same problem on ADR day last week. Nothing came up for CRT and CG until I logged off the MacBook and logged in on my phone.
Narcoossee’s continues to elude me for my trip in a few weeks. I have been trying since day 60- and nothing. No matter what day or time I choose for seven straight days. I thought logging into my husband’s desktop would change things, but it didn’t. In the case of Narcoossee’s, I think they are withholding availability.

1 Like

They are re-closing (or re-closed by now?) for refurb.

Yes, again

It’s not clear why though someone did say on FB that this was the plan all along? I don’t recall that.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh! Thank you.

1 Like

I think it’s an equipment upgrade for Narcoosees. Not sure how long it’s closed for though.

1 Like