Split stay dining questions

ok I am really feeling like a newbie to all of this!!! Today is day 60 and I was able to make a dining reservation for the first part of the trip. However, it is not letting me make reservations for the 2nd half. Our reservations are all consecutive days. Does it help to call? Everything else is linked in MDE including park reservations and tickets. I mean we are going for a week and only want 2 dining reservations!!!
note…chef mickey’s for the “win” on our MK day. I was so tempted to do Toppolino’s for so many reasons but this and Sanaa were my kids only requests! Ironic that we are finally doing it now that she is 12!

1 Like

For split stay you have two booking windows for ADRs.

2 Likes

Thank you and BOO!!!

2 Likes

Yes. I agree BOO. Evidently even CMs can’t get around it. That’s why I ended up with trouble getting BOG. You might want to preventively signup for the free mousedining.com for any that are must-haves. That way you can stay on top of what is probably going to be available :woman_shrugging:

I had the same issue. Luckily, most of my ADR’s were for the first part of my trip (4 days) vs. second part (3 days). There is a huge thread somewhere about leading dining reservations or walking your dining reservations which with enough planning you could do and get all your ADR’s for all of your trips. However, my brain hurt about 10% into that thread.

1 Like

Mine too!

Thanks! I think I may try what I think that means!