Split stay between POR and an off site condo...Linking tickets?

DH and I are doing a split stay first at POR from Nov 29-Dec 4 and then an off site condo the nights of Dec. 4, 5, 6. We won the condo stay and 4 park hopper tickets (complimentary) from a silent auction. We have the Dining Plan for our POR stay. We have all of our ADRs and know to make FFP ressies 60 days out for Nov 29th-Dec 4th. The 5th and 6th we know we will have to make the FFP ressies 30 days out. :frowning:

I am worried about linking those tickets to our MDE and the whole thing getting messed up. I was thinking that we could link the park hoppers to our magic bands when we get to the parks but then remembered if we do that we cannot make FFP ressies at 30 days. Should we go ahead and link the complimentary tickets now?

Any advice would be appreciated. Iā€™m a bit nervous about the whole thing.

Thanks!!

I believe because your on site stay is first then you should be able to make all your FP at 60 days out. So you only have the 4 day hopper tickets for the whole stay? If so, then I see no reason not to link them up.

No, we have regular tickets with resort package for Nov. 29- Dec 4. The park hoppers will be used on last two days.