Split stay advice MK/EP resorts

We are wanting to do a split stay on our next trip to WDW. I want to stay at Yacht Club for 5 nights and a MK resort (BR or CR) for 2 nights. Any advice on which to start with or an itinerary on park days? I would like to do MK on 2 consecutive days while staying at the MK resort. We will have 8 park days total and would like to do MK for 3 days, EP for 2 days, HS for 1 day, and AK for 1 day.

Personally I would do the MK Resort first, and then switch to the Epcot resort.

If you’ve never stayed at an Mk resort, stay on the monorail. WL is gorgeous but nothing beats the monorail for a first stay there IMO.

1 Like

++ @Nicky_S … If you are only spending 2 nights in the MK area then start there and definitely stay on the monorail.

1 Like

I agree, I’d do MK first since you’ll be spending less time there. The worst thing about a split stay, at least for us, is how moving day eats into your time. If you stay at one place for only a couple of days it’s easier to keep things in a relatively packed state so you don’t have to spend as much time packing up in the middle of your trip, which saves at least a bit of time.

1 Like