Split family

I am not 100% sure there was an update. I am glad it worked for you. I was beginning to think I was crazy. I was helping @KMcMickey and for sure she is getting the error messages. I did it the same way I did mine in October. I can’t figure out why it is not working now.

The loophole is working! I tested it with my AP. I think this issue has to do with the valid dates for the single day MK ticket. This problem would only pop up with a single day ticket because of the new tiered pricing. Multiple day tickets and APs would not have this issue. I PM’d @KMcMickey my theory on a solution and hopefully she will report back in a few days if it works. Mean while I have FPP booked with her family…LOL

2 Likes

That’s some fantastic problem solving! Best liner ever.

2 Likes

By way of update, it worked! As soon we were within 30 days of a non-blacked out date for use of the in-law’s one day ticket, I was able to book Thierry past passes with us within the 60 day window. Very quirky, but I’m so relieved.

Special thanks to AuntB_luvsDisney for going above and beyond to make sure it wasn’t user error on my end, for figuring out what was likely the issue.

Whew!

1 Like

Yay! I think I will cancel my FPP now :relaxed:

1 Like