Splash mountain one last time

So how do I ride splash one more time before refurb on a CL 9 day when entering park at 4 pm and using Genie + ?

1 Like

Depends on the weather. It could be walk-on if it’s cold enough, even with the refurb coming. If it ends up being a hot day, you will just have to hop in line whenever makes sense (I’d go first thing if it’s a must do). Line might be shortest after sunset.

2 Likes

But if using G+ wouldn’t you just book it ASAP in the day for roughly 4pm?

2 Likes

See that’s where I’m a dummy. I didn’t think I could select time. I guess at around 2 pm I see what’s still available? I hate being old and confused. Maybe I should make it my first park of day. Oyyy

1 Like

Sorry I totally skipped the part where you said you’re using G+. If the day you are there is anything like CL 6 Thanksgiving Day (11/25), they will be dispensing 4-5pm LLs around 11am. So that is definitely one way you could get a ride (and you’d even have time to get another LL in the morning for JC or something, though it may not be for late enough in the day).

3 Likes

You can’t - not for G+ LLs. They are dispensed sequentially. You can select a time for Individual LL selections, which at MK is 7DMT and Space Mountain.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention - they could completely run out of LLs for Splash by about 4pm (which I marked on the graphic with a yellow highlighter), so don’t bank on getting one when you arrive at the park.

3 Likes

Thanks. Yes with an expected CL of 7 and day before it goes down for refurb, I think I might RD MK instead

1 Like