Spirit of Aloha ques

Has anyone been recently? I know it isn’t generally highly recommended. It is my sister’s big priority for our trip, so we will be going. Just wondering how the food is and if the show is enjoyable. Thanks!

Just went in August of 2018. I for one was not impressed. I guess if you are really into hula dancing and such it may be right for you. The food is so so and the seating and the way the meal is served is different. I would not do this show again for the money it cost. We were right up front as well in the best seating. Here again it was festive but the show was less then we hoped for. On the other hand we did the Hoop De Do Review and we loved it. Kind of a country setting and the food is good old farm style with fried chicken, corn on the cob and such. The show was hilarious! Would do this one again but not the Spirit of Alhoa and we were staying at Poly that trip. My opinion only and I am sure there are others that thought it was wonderful.

1 Like

We did SoA last year it was ok but nothing that great. I had done this back in 1984 when I was a kid and it was much better then. It just does not have the Disney magic that we expected.

Thanks! I will make the best of it. :slight_smile:

It’s been at least 8 years so I can’t be fair, but was not impressed then

You can cancel it and get your money back if you give advance notice.