Spirit of aloha or hoop Dee do

SOA is not that bad if you are into that kind of thing. Everyone enjoys different foods and that isn’t all that bad either. That said I did not like the serving style. DDR is far from just Fried Chicken but here again it may not be your cup of tea. If your kids are young the show is really not for them though it is clean.

I’ve never done SOA and I know I will be in the minority here, but I didn’t love HDDR. I wanted to love it, but it was very meh for me. Definitely a 1 and done.

It is not for everyone. More of a down home farm country thing. Now I have never been to Hawii but my wife has. Neither one of us though much of the SOA but some just love it. Different strokes for different folks.

Thank you all

I did book the hoop Dee doo. I will write about it and let you know what we thought. Could be interesting being Brits. You tube makes it look like fun and it’s good to have non theme park days and fill them with resort visits and events like this.

Put on your He Haw hats and Hoopdy Do. For Brits that have never seen He Haw it used to be a TV show years ago about a comical Farm sing along and stuff. I came from farm country and love the food. Of coarse it isn’t the traditional old country fried chicken on the farm house table but it will have to do. My wife and I loved the place and plan on going again when we get back to WDW. Already booked HDDR. SOA? not so much. Another point in fact. You ever taste milk that’s come right from the cow? Most people would spit it out. Not Pasterized!

1 Like