Space 220 Lounge Reservations

Ughhhh I am paying for 3 flipping res finders and nothing.

This has been added. Thanks for the suggestion!

3 Likes

All credit to @koi1217 for mentioning it!

Thanks @len !

I am excited for this Lounge to have resies since itnis so small. I would be really sad if all the lounges went to ADR only. They are the last bastion of spontaneity left!

Adding this to the ADR finder right now! Hoping for an afternoon drunk and snack!

1 Like

OK good point. FOR NOW I’m happy with this because it works for me. Remind me I said this if it becomes necessary to later

It only has a calendar up to Jan 31st. I hope that they add more soon.

1 Like

Well maybe I just want the sacred space to stay available for walk up.

I also realize that I say I am hoping for an afternoon drunk and snack. I really just want a single drink. :joy:

1 Like

That is a nice thing. Well, maybe not “drunk” but glow.

Or maybe you meant drink.

Thanks for the shout out but I think @dmbclstj got there first.

Maybe the lounge may be 50/50 walk up and reservation. Some places do that :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I now have all the ADR’s that I can get. Every morning I list of ones I check. Like this and Hoop Dee Doo. Yeah, with the last I’ll probably hear here first.

1 Like

I make the circuit several times a day looking to adjust and tweak (and find the one that I still haven’t landed yet). I have res finder set up. We are almost within 30 days so stuff should start loosening up soon.

I tweaked my Le Cellier dinner ADR to a later time this afternoon since I was able to add the Space 220 lounge ADR for 11:45am thanks to this thread!

I have one res finder searching for an early Toppolino breakfast, but will be okay with the Ale & Compass I have now if it doesn’t come through.

If Hoop de Doo opens though, all bets are off. I would probably give up Citricos for that!

2 Likes

I don’t think you are the only one, which is why I check every morning.

1 Like

And just like that one came through (still not the one I haven’t gotten at all, just one I needed to tweak)

Now I am stuck with a conundrum.

Also – apparently if you get one of these texts and use the link, you can have overlapping dining reservations, because I now hold an Ogas at 750 as well as a CdF at 740. Inquiring minds…

3 Likes

I see that the Space Lounge is an option in TP reservation finder. Woohoo.
I feel so sophismicated :slight_smile: setting up reservation finders for Hoop Dee Doo and Space Lounge. They were my first.

2 Likes

I guess they got tired of the poor, sad faces waiting on line for the lounge. I went in November, waited about an hour for the lounge. I was glad we did the lounge rather than the prix fixe. There were 2 of us in our party and when they told us they were seating us at a 4 top, we adopted the solo traveler in line behind us. It was cool, but it will not be a “must do” next time I go

2 Likes

That is cool.

I hope that lack of a Feb calendar doesn’t mean they changed their mind about allowing reservations. If we have to wait in line, then I’m out.

I still have three ADR’s that I’d like to get: Biergarten, Hoop Dee Doo and Space Lounge.

I think it’s just 60 days out? February 1 is now open and that’s 60 from today unless I’m miscalculating.

That’s just it. Today, Feb. 1 should have opened up. It did for all the other restaurants. But not for the Space 220 lounge. It only allows booking through Jan. 31.

I have a long trip and I’m able to reserve ADR’s up to Feb 10th? I am not sure because I front-loaded my ADR’s in case I had to reschedule during the trip. There isn’t even a Feb calendar for Space Lounge.

But, I should try to remember that I wasn’t even interested in Space 220 Lounge until I learned that there were ADR’s.

1 Like