Space 220 Lounge Reservations

now open??? I just booked one for my January trip and there’s a ton of availability.

2 Likes

Thank you for this heads up. Grabbed an ADR for my EPCOT day in January! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks! Just snagged one myself in case my sis wants to check it out

1 Like

Yep can confirm there are availability for small parties the week before Christmas

Kind of weird they are doing ressies for the lounge? But perfect as I have no desire to pay the prix fixe for lunch or dinner and the idea of waiting was making this a no-go

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be awesome if they could do this for other lounges? Nomad? Trader Sam’s?

1 Like

They are doing limited ressies for Trader Sam’s out in DLR. I don’t see why they can’t - Oga’s has always been that way and you get your 45 mins and that’s that (which, generally, is enough time)

1 Like

So, does the lounge have the theming?
The dinner seemed extremely underwhelming to me.

It’s the same space (no pun intended, really I swear). But it’s an area that is kind of marked off separate and near the bar from what I’ve seen in videos

2 Likes

I have been to both, and it is the same. Just cheaper in the lounge!

2 Likes

And a la carte, vs prix fixe, which is what I’m after!!

4 Likes

Yea I think the main difference is just a la carte but I’m really just doing it for the elevator ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bummer. Looks like I missed out for my January trip. Hopefully TP adds this to their reservation finder :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure @len could ask that they do!

1 Like

I am trying to get a late night lounge ressie on dec 6 for the lounge. I really wish trader sams would do this.

1 Like

Nothing available Dec 15th. We would only do the lounge so would love that option on resi finder.

Would the lounge be appropriate for a group of 8?

I am not sure they could accommodate 8 in the lounge. It is mostly 2 and 4 top tables, plus 10 seats at the bar.
It would however be great for you and DH, while your family watches the kids. :rofl:

5 Likes

Love that plan!

1 Like

I read this too quickly and the added “!” made me read it as plant instead of plan.

I was very confused. :rofl:

1 Like