Space 220 Lounge reservation - need a plus one?

Lol no worries, we tried

1 Like

If we have to do 3+2 itā€™s fine. My other option was skip it because I have been multiple times - but Iā€™m the one with the AP for the discount :rofl:

3 Likes

I think 3+2 would work if you had two ADRs.

1 Like

If the host thatā€™s seating you after the flight canā€™t find your name on the list or donā€™t know how itā€™s spelled, you may get a huge round table with lots of room for 6 and be sat together and still be allowed to order off the Lounge menu.

:smirk:

4 Likes

So Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m doing wrong. A couple days at the end of my trip are available - but only for reservations for 2, and only if Iā€™m in the party. It wonā€™t let me make 2 reservations closer than 1hr 10min apart. I donā€™t understand why if there are two spots 10 min apart why that canā€™t be a 3 person reservation. I am the only one with an account and everyone is under my account (and control) so that may be part of the problem.

The system wonā€™t let you book two ADRs within 60 minutes of each other.

Does anyone else have an MDE account that can book one? Or try booking the first with someone else as the lead guest and then book the other with you as the lead guest. Just add ā€œ1 guestā€ to each, donā€™t name the second person.

2 Likes

I booked one res under my name, and then I logged into my momā€™s MDE and booked the other reservation under her name so they could be the same time. (And I did this at 4 am :crazy_face:)

2 Likes

Has anyone tried to waitlist space 220 lounge at opening? Is there still a long line/wait? Iā€™m thinking of giving it a go next trip. (Assuming I donā€™t get a reservation)

2 Likes