Space 220 ADR

As your day to make dining reservations has popped up, has anyone had any success booking Space 220 for lunch or dinner?

No. I check every day, several times a day and different days of the week I’m there. :confused:

I also just tried for Dec 7-10 and zippo! :slightly_frowning_face:

The only consolation is that there is absolutely nothing for Biergarten either! Which is usually NOT that hard to get. So there seems to be some speculation that they are holding some things back for Candlelight Processional dining packages.

However, I did get La Hacienda and Chefs de France with no problem and those are usually included in the dining packages. So WHO KNOWS!

1 Like

I have had NO luck either! Well… I did find some but I couldn’t use the time offered. @Randall1028 had 3 ADRs and cancelled 2 :smirk: It’s a tedious search too. I fully expect it to be a disappointment like Bn’C and not worth the effort too.

I secretly didn’t REALLY want to get an ADR but my DH did so I feel a little bad. But it seems like a lot of money on a theme that I’m not wild about.

1 Like

I want to try it once. PPL say the elevator is worth it. I’m thinking about this… the elevator… like a HM thing… I think I’ll try the walk up and sit at the bar.

1 Like

The elevator reminds me of the old “Mission to Mars” attraction in MK, with the central viewing window in the floor as you go up. No, I haven’t been to this restaurant. I just find it interesting that this effect is being used again.

1 Like

I keep hearing that the elevator makes it “worth it” but I have ZERO desire to ride a space elevator so maybe I’m all good then!

1 Like

After not having any luck with ADR for our Nov trip, that’s what Sis and I decided to try.

1 Like

I started looking at 5:25 a.m. on my ADR opening day. I got an error message until exactly 6:00 a.m. and then immediately no availability for lunch for my 60+4 day (12/3). I have been checking repeatedly since then and have three different reservation finder services going. I have never even seen one available time on that day (lunch or dinner). I have also periodically checked for 60+5.

I’ve been using the app on my phone and just clicking through each time slot. I can find openings better than way rather than just selecting “Lunch or Dinner”. but I still haven’t found any for S220

and has anyone noticed this oddity? 3:55

1 Like

That’s the message I got this morning.

1 Like

I just run through all the times. A few days ago while trying to get an ADR for Olivia’s it gave me selections for lunch but if o drilled down by specific times I got even more choices.

We waited about 90 minutes to go to the Lounge. They are letting you order anything on the menu. So you can walk up and do the Prix Fixe. We are getting two of the lounge bites & dessert.

1 Like

you had to stand and wait? You couldn’t put your name on a list and they text you that a spot is open?

i tried this morning for December 5-11, found none.

Stand (or sit on the ground in the shade…) and wait. They said it can be up to 2 1/2 hours. No list. When we got line in it seemed long, but a number of people were in the wrong line (had reservations) or abandoned it. A number of people we were chatting with in line all got in at the same time.

1 Like

Were you there when they first opened? Or later in the afternoon?

Today. We got in line around 1 pm.