Southwest giveaway/sweepstakes

I entered a sweepstakes from Southwest this morning. They emailed me this morning, and I entered it about 2 hours ago. I just got an email back, and I won 10,000 points! I don’t usually use points, so I don’t know how much this will get me, but I’ll take it!

Here’s the link if any of you would like to enter.
https://southwest50.com/wannagetaway/?clk=6057035

8 Likes

That’s awesome.

I’ve only won 50x2 (100 total, obvi) so far

3 Likes

That’s awesome!! I’ve been trying everyday and did today as well and nothing at all. :disappointed_relieved:
Glad a Liner won!

1 Like

I can enter more than once??

once daily until… today

1 Like

Haha, oh well! I guess I entered on the right day :wink:

1 Like

I got an email about this today for the first time. Why only on the last day? Your not helping my frustration with you SW.

2 Likes

Oh man :frowning: That stinks.

Come to think of it though - I never got alerted to this. I saw it on a FB group.

1 Like

Yeah, would have been nice if they emailed us when it started.

I saw it somewhere as well, maybe on here or Lines chat? I only got the email after I entered the first time and It was a “thank you for entering, try again.” I did get the one today about the big drawing.

1 Like

I got an email telling me about in on June 7th. I only won 100 points.

1 Like

100 points is better than nothing, I suppose! Would have been nice if they could have added another 0 to that number at least though.

1 Like

Yeah,

I’ve been collecting points in various ways. The sweepstakes, the 50X points last Friday, a promotion for one flight got me 3X the points on it. I’m saving up for an Orlando trip next February.

2 Likes

Congrats!

When I tried, it said my browser wasn’t compatible for some reason(worked the other day), then it glitched and said I can only play once a day… guess I didn’t win anything hah

1 Like

I’ve only used points for a flight once. The flights I want always seems to be just a hair more than I have in points. :joy: Or I want to book a flight for my family and only have enough points for just me, and it’s too much of a hassle to book separately. I don’t fly enough to be swimming in points. Oh well.

1 Like

That sucks. Mine said my browser was incompatible too (iPhone) but then it did let me enter. Maybe yours entered and you just gotta wait a little longer for the email? Although maybe they don’t send an email if you don’t win… so that could be a possibility.

1 Like

Yeah, so that is a good point. It seems like 10k points is good enough for one way someplace… for just me. I am guessing I can’t combine points and travel funds?

1 Like

I’ve entered every day, for myself and DH, since the contest started including today - not a single point, lol.

1 Like

Sorry Chloe! That’s a bummer!

10 Likes