Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom after it closes but before park closing

So S orcerers of the Magic Kingdom will be closing at 5pm. If i pick up my cards or start my adventure before then, say 4:30, what happens if I do not finish by 5:00. Do all the portals shut off? or is the closing time just for activating a new adventure?

Here’s my real question. I can activate a new game at 12:00pm and then start it at 5:15 pm that day? which would be 15 minutes after it closes.

I think the times are just for the starting booth where you get the cards. I bet the game keeps functioning fine after 5pm, if you come back the next day, or if you come back the next week.

Can anyone confirm what @douglar stated?

I bet the game keeps functioning fine after 5pm, if you come back the next day, or if you come back the next week

I wasn’t sure, especially if a portal has tech issues. But if stable, then yeah, it seems like it could keep going. Would be off putting if you are in a middle of game, get slowed down and arrive at portal at 5:05 pm only to find out, game over, man, game over.

Haven’t played since 2012, but I remember running around with my dad right before the park closed trying to beat one of the villains. We were probably the only ones in Frontierland because everyone else was watching the fireworks. Things may have changed, but I’m going to guess that you can still play until park closing.

1 Like