"Sons are the anchors of a mother's life." - A Yacht Club Trip Report

Fireworks view.

13 Likes

WooHoo! From your room?!? Nice!

1 Like

Yup and DS fell asleep at about 830p so I’m glad I still got to see em! Yay! I watched em with hubby on FaceTime. Lol

8 Likes

:heart_eyes:
Are you going to try to meet up w/ @Dreamer @DumboRunner or @socalgaljmg_745911 while you’re here?

Any of them going to DHS tomorrow?

2 Likes

August is the Best Month to Visit Disney World…Said No One Ever - Walt Disney World / Trip Reports - TouringPlans Discussion Forums I’m not sure where they will be today there were at HS on Sat. She writes it’s AK on Sun for her: SOLO: A WDW Story (Aug 20-28) - Walt Disney World / Trip Reports - TouringPlans Discussion Forums

1 Like

@Dreamer and I are at Epcot today

5 Likes

Yeah I saw AK in Solo trip report. I was so far behind in @DumboRunner‘s I gave up. ;-). I’ll have to catch up later. It’s funny how many times I’ve literally been right next to a liner and missed them now. Lol. I’m obviously not very observant.

@socalgaljmg_745911 was eating breakfast at Cape May yesterday too while were just hanging out. I coulda walked over if I knew.

6 Likes

no worries… I didn’t know if you were aware :wink: I know I can’t do live reporting when I’m w/ family.

1 Like

Oh no! We missed each other again! :joy:Message me if you want to try to meet up.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, today is our last full day and tomorrow we’re sleeping in and eating at Cape May and then tragical express at 1225pm

This was just a quick weekend getaway

Have a great time in AK; we’ll be in DHS after breakfast. But if you park hop. Let me know.

5 Likes

Awwww! Ok. With the Boma reservation I’ve totally blown my AK schedule so I’m not going to make it to DHS today but have fun! If I hop anywhere today it will be EPCOT but if things change I’ll let you know! That’s nice that you can do a wquick weekend trip!

4 Likes

we are at Epcot from open to close. PM us if you want to see if we can coordinate!

5 Likes

I have hoppers and 955pm ogas rezzies. We’re just now eating breakfast in room so I’ll play it by ear. It would be so neat to say hi!

11 Likes

I mean this happened at 4:52pm

Insanity.
@sanstitre_has_left_the_building you have made some points but I’m sorta happy I could sleep in and avoid the worst heat of the day and still get to ride.

10 Likes

Dinner time.

This is the watermelon margarita, shrimp tacos and apple tart (seasonal Halloween treat at ABC Commisary)

10 Likes

Ha I just grabbed a park res and if I was in the park would be able to join RotR :flushed:

3 Likes

Nuts isn’t it?!

2 Likes

Crazy town. Makes me want to drive over. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Btw all I did today was watch Disney cartoons with son (something called Owltown or something like that which was great imho) and then Princess and the Frog and Merida. See @vcka, he’ll even watch princess movies with me. It’s was gloriously relaxing and filled with a/c and hopefully we get to close down the park with these ridiculous low waits.

7 Likes