Songs in Frozen Sing Along?

Can anyone tell me which specific songs are in the Frozen Sing Along? I want to preserve the magic and not watch a YouTube video of it. But I want to be prepared! Knew you would understand…:smile:

2 Likes

I feel like it includes all of them - but perhaps not the full version of each of them.

I’ve seen it just three times so far, but, if I remember correctly, the songs are:

“Do You Want to Build a Snowman?”
“For the First Time in Forever”
“Love is an Open Door”
“Let It Go” (of course)
“In Summer”

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m so excited for this attraction. When the movie first came out, my granddaughter watched at least part of it EVERY DAY for a month. She moved on to Zootopia, but Frozen is still one of my favorites.

2 Likes

If you love Frozen, you will love this sing a long! We’re past the Frozen stage too - but we all still enjoy this show.

We loved the show!!

Oddly enough, I think adults enjoy it more than the kids do. The kids like the songs and all, but at least the younger ones seem to “miss” all of the humor involved in the show that ties it all together.

2 Likes

This is such a great show! Super funny and cute! It’s a must do for DHS!

3 months since our first (but hopefully not last) visit and after a tv advert for DW my 60 year old mother mentioned how this show was her favourite thing about our trip. Definitely a must do in our house!

If we just watch it on youtube would it be enough or is it really a must? It seems a bit long?

I wouldn’t call it a “must” unless someone in your family is a huge frozen fan, but DW, DD4, DS1 and I all enjoyed it. I would recommend it, but could see cutting it from a plan in certain circumstances.

Yes, this exactly. I almost skipped but so glad I did it because it was funny. It’s great way to relax in AC too.

1 Like

What do DW, DD4 and DS1 mean?
Thanks!

Dear Wife
Dear Daughter 4
Dear Son 1

As far as the attraction, we enjoy it and see it each time. HS’s is A LOT of concrete and it is HOT. We find it to be a very nice break in AC as a poster above mention. Good humor in the show. If anyone in your group enjoys the movie, I’d suggest doing it…but it is not a must for all.

2 Likes

It was the very last thing we did on our trip a few years ago. Kids aren’t huge frozen fans but it looked cute and had good reviews so we gave it a go. It ended up being one of our favorite parts of the trip…my husband insists we do it again this next time. It was funny and cute and magical in all the right ways.

3 Likes

Since this old topic came up, if anyone is going in December, the end of the show is different as they sing some songs from Olaf’s Frozen Adventure, the Christmas short they made. It was a fun addition to the normal show when my wife and I were there the week before Thanksgiving.

4 Likes

I’m not a huge Frozen fan, but it’s a must-do on all of our trips (even the grown ups trips) because A. they actually change the jokes up and keep it surprisingly fresh, and B. it’s a great little break, especially when it’s hot out or raining. The theater is large, and unless the park is busy it doesn’t tend to fill up to capacity, so you can show up 5-10 minutes before and still get a seat… being close to the front or in any certain spot in the theater isn’t necessary at all, either.

I’m excited to see how they’ll update it to add in some things from the new movie.

2 Likes

It depends on the ages/interests of your group. I thought we were going to skip it but then a week or two before our trip somehow showed my 11 year old some clips of Equity Ben in the show and he thought it looked hilarious. So we kept track on Instagram of when Equity Ben would be performing and caught one of his shows. The 11 year old enjoyed it, his younger brother (age 7) got some of the jokes too. The kids and my husband didn’t sing along but I did. As everyone said, it’s a great break indoors if outside is getting tiring. It probably wasn’t a must-do for us but I’m glad we caught it.