Something seems strange on Customized TP for Epcot

I’m creating a customized Touring Plan for the night of 9/6. The plan is to have dinner at Tangarine Café, see American Adventure and wander through a few pavilions (Italy, Japan, Morocco) before watching Illuminations. Oddly though, if I add the Morocco Pavilion to the plan (8pm), it puts it as having an 8-minute WAIT time. Huh?!? Why would there be a “wait” for an open-plan pavilion? (Note: This is wait time, in addition to the normal 10-minute duration time.) Seems odd for any of the countries (not rides or shows, just the countries themselves) to have a wait, no?

Similarly, also on an Epcot Custom Touring Plan for 9/10, in the evening, getting the following as WAIT times:
Innoventions East (again, just the area, not any specific attraction), 14min
Club Cool, 8min
Germany Pavilion, 8min

Something seems off here to me. Am I missing something?

I’m getting this too. Why would I wait 14 minutes to get into Innoventions? I sent my plan to the webmaster at TP, but haven’t heard back. The only thing I can figure out is that I have a FPP reservation at Testrack for a certain time, and maybe it’s putting wait times in stuff rather than “free time?” This is happening to me too, and on relatively low crowd days (4-6), so I find it hard to believe there will be a big queue for Innoventions. Let us know if you figure out what’s going on.

Sounds odd to me. E-mail webmaster@touringplans.com explaining the problem and including the plan URL.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We’re aware of it. It’s an unintended side-effect of some behind-the-scenes programming changes we’ve done for the crowd calendars for WDW, DLR and UOR.

In some cases, we inadvertently said “Create a wait-time model for this thing” in instances where it didn’t make sense. @daybreaker is working on it and it should be resolved shortly.

Thanks for looking into it!