Something fun from Facebook

So this is floating around Facebook, though it would be fun on here and maybe help people make some ride decisions too :slight_smile:

Disney attraction I hate: Snow White’s Scary Adventures (thank god it is gone, traumatizing as a child)
Overrated Disney Attraction: Peter Pan
Underrated Disney Attraction: Tiki Room and People Mover, Great Movie Ride
Disney Attractions I Love: Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror, Crush’s Coaster (Paris)
Disney Attractions I Cherish: Tiki Room, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain (I remember doing the splash dash with my family on my first Disney trip the year it opened)
Disney Attractions I sob through: when tinkerbell starts the fireworks and illuminations
Disney Attraction I Miss: Captain EO
Disney Attraction That Keeps Me Laughing: the opening to Ellen’s energy adventure
Gamechanging Disney Attraction: Tower of Terror - arguably the best designed ride in all the parks. Period.
Disney Attractions Which Lines I Skip Through Fastpass+: in MK the mountains and mine train, in EP frozen (because I want to ride but cannot stand in line with that many children for that long), in AK pandora, safari and Everest, and in HS tower and rock 'n roller coaster (usually because I want to ride twice but can only justify one wait)
Disney Attraction I Am Most Excited To See: pandora world and rides and rivers of light

2 Likes

I’ll play!

Disney attraction I hate: Space Mountain. Painful after 40!
Overrated Disney Attraction: Old Soarin
Underrated Disney Attraction: Animal trails in AK; MILF
Disney Attraction I Love: TSMM; New Soarin; MILF; Safari
Disney Attraction I Cherish: Festival of the Lion King
Disney Attraction I sob through: Wishes!
Disney Attraction I Miss: Original Figment
Disney Attraction That Keeps Me Laughing: Country Bears
Gamechanging Disney Attraction: Everest - it’s the only REAL rollercoaster in the World!
Disney Attractions Which Lines I Skip Through Fastpass+: Whatever TP tells me to :wink: And also Tomorrowland Speedway because I hate that frickin smelly queue.
Disney Attraction I Am Most Excited To See: TSMM - it will be our first ride this trip!

2 Likes

Disney attraction I hate: Astro Orbiter.
Overrated Disney Attraction: Rockin Roller Coaster (I don’t like coasters)
Underrated Disney Attraction: People Mover, Great Movie Ride
Disney Attraction I Love: Soarin, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion
Disney Attraction I Cherish: Dumbo, Tea Cups
Disney Attraction I sob through: Wishes! and the Electrical Parade (my favorite)
Disney Attraction I Miss: Electrical Parade
Disney Attraction That Keeps Me Laughing: Country Bears, Tiki Room
Gamechanging Disney Attraction: Soarin
Disney Attractions Which Lines I Skip Through Fastpass+: Peter Pan, Tomorrowland Speedway for sure, and anything else I can get a Fastpass for.
Disney Attraction I Am Most Excited To See: Pandora Land! Going to be awesome!!

1 Like

Disney attraction I hate: Country Bears, all of Dino Rama.
Overrated Disney Attraction: Jungle Cruise
Underrated Disney Attraction: Small World (Screw you, haters, it’s awesome!) ;), Tom Sawyer’s island (while not technologically impressive, given free reign and friends, that would’ve been a kingdom in its own right when I was kid)
Disney Attraction I Love: Small World, Haunted Mansion,
Disney Attraction I Cherish: Haunted Mansion, the main street’s “ambiance”
Disney Attraction I sob through: None (sorry)
Disney Attraction I Miss: The welcome show at the train station
Disney Attraction That Keeps Me Laughing: Do “Cast Members” count?
Gamechanging Disney Attraction: I don’t know
Disney Attractions Which Lines I Skip Through Fastpass+: All. The queues can be great, but no queue can save being in a line. Not even Peter Pan’s or Haunted Mansion’s.
Disney Attraction I Am Most Excited To See: Star Wars Land and everything in it.

2 Likes

Disney attraction I hate: Living With the Land (I still think of it as Listen to the Land, with its hokey 80’s song)
Overrated Disney Attraction: Splash Mountain (less-known story line)
Underrated Disney Attraction: People Mover
Disney Attractions I Love: Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Tower of Terror, Spaceship Earth
Disney Attractions I Cherish: Tiki Room, WDW Railroad, Wishes!
Disney Attractions I sob through: Wishes!
Disney Attraction I Miss: Horizons
Disney Attraction That Keeps Me Laughing: MuppetVision
Gamechanging Disney Attraction: Kilimanjaro Safaris (not every attraction has to be totally manmade things)
Disney Attractions Which Lines I Skip Through Fastpass+: everything I can that doesn’t have a single rider line
Disney Attraction I Am Most Excited To See: Toy Story Land (stuff I grew up with!)

1 Like

Disney attraction I hate: Stitch
Overrated Disney Attraction: TSMM
Underrated Disney Attraction: CBJ, HoP
Disney Attraction I Love: ToT, PoC, HM
Disney Attraction I Cherish: Splash
Disney Attraction I sob through: None
Disney Attraction I Miss: Original Imagination, World of Motion
Disney Attraction That Keeps Me Laughing: Country Bears
Gamechanging Disney Attraction: ToT and probably FoP when it opens
Disney Attractions Which Lines I Skip Through Fastpass+: As many as I can
Disney Attraction I Am Most Excited To See: The 2 Pandora rides and ROL

Disney attraction I hate: CBJ (sorry! I LOVE the great outdoors song, but can’t stand the bears)
Overrated Disney Attraction: WEDWayPM (sorry, always remember the old name for the movers)
Underrated Disney Attraction: KRR, animal trails at AK
Disney Attraction I Love: ToT, PoC, HM, Splash, EE, SE, KRR
Disney Attraction I Cherish: HM, KRR
Disney Attraction I sob through: Illuminations, Wishes, Fantasmic!, Opening show, agh, get me a tissue!
Disney Attraction I Miss: Horizons, Original Figment, Veggie fruit fruit…
Disney Attraction That Keeps Me Laughing: JC
Gamechanging Disney Attraction: ToT and EE
Disney Attractions Which Lines I Skip Through Fastpass+: 7DMT ( love the attraction but it is NOT worth more than a 10 minute wait)
Disney Attraction I Am Most Excited To See: DS, Pandora, new Soaring, RoL

Disney attraction I hate: Stitch
Overrated Disney Attraction: Soarin’ (sorry)
Underrated Disney Attraction: People Mover
Disney Attractions I Love: Living with the Land, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansionn
Disney Attractions I Cherish: It’s a Small World, Peter Pan
Disney Attractions I sob through: Pretty much anything with recognizable music.
Disney Attraction I Miss: Innoventions
Disney Attraction That Keeps Me Laughing: I am not sure, I haven’t seen Tiki Room or Country Bears and that seems to be the consensus
Gamechanging Disney Attraction: Tower of Terror
Disney Attractions Which Lines I Skip Through Fastpass+: As much as possible.
Disney Attraction I Am Most Excited To See: Any attraction where I can see my little one’s face light up.

2 Likes

I’ll have a go though I haven’t actually been yet! It’s all going to be guesses! :joy:

Disney attraction I hate: cbj. Don’t judge me.
Overrated Disney Attraction: character meets?
Underrated Disney Attraction: I suspect the entire animal kingdom, Tim Sawyer island
Disney Attractions I Love: I’m sure I will love soarin
Disney Attractions I Cherish: I’ll get back to you
Disney Attractions I sob through: I doubt I’ll find one.
Disney Attraction I Miss: My kids are sad they won’t get to Play on the honey I shrunk the kids play area. I’m sad the music of Pixar won’t still be around by the time I go.
Disney Attraction That Keeps Me Laughing: I’ll get back to you
Gamechanging Disney Attraction: Pandora. Literally had to change my plans around because of it.
Disney Attractions Which Lines I Skip Through Fastpass+: hopefully lots!
Disney Attraction I Am Most Excited To See: the fireworks at Christmas and New year’s, the candlelight processional. I’m really looking forward to taking in the atmosphere and the magic in the details. I’m excited to see the happiest place on earth!

2 Likes

I totally agree about the ambiance of Main Street. It’s one of the things I am most looking forward to next week. We usually don’t take our time there at all, but I have a whole morning blocked off for that for me to do all by myself while my family is in Uni. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Look at you using all the shorthand while the rest of us wasted keystrokes :wink:

So glad to know I’m not the only one out there missing the original Figment :cry: The first time I went on it with my family was after it had been changed up, and I hadn’t realized that. I was SO EXCITED to take them on the ride and the whole time I sat there like - WTF just happened?!?! I was actually angry, and my family couldn’t understand what I had been so excited about!

1 Like

How about Blood On the Saddle?? (oh no, earworm!)

How are you @quicha??

Truth! I will never forget her little face the first time she saw the Castle from Town Square :heart: And I still get tears in my eyes when I remember her excitement over the exchange she had with Cinderella during the MSEP. DD had gotten a Cinderella doll and when Cindy was going by in the coach she was waving it wildly at her. Cinderella spotted her, waved, pointed, and mouthed, “I love your doll!!!” It was magical!

3 Likes

Disney attraction I hate: I know it’s only at DLR now but I HATE Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
Overrated Disney Attraction: The Jungle Cruise
Underrated Disney Attraction: Philharmagic (while it could use a good refurb, this attraction is a never miss for me)
Disney Attractions I Love: Pirates of the Caribbean, Tower of Terror, and Fantasmic!
Disney Attractions I Cherish: Pirates (again), It’s A Small World, Peter Pan’s Flight
Disney Attractions I sob through: World Of Color (at DLR) and Fantasmic
Disney Attraction I Miss: Honey, I Shrunk The Audience
Disney Attraction That Keeps Me Laughing: Star Tours: The Adventure Continues. I always laugh from having such a good time
Gamechanging Disney Attraction: Even though I haven’t seen it in person, Pirates of the Caribbean in Shanghai
Disney Attractions Which Lines I Skip Through Fastpass+: Frozen Ever After and 7 Dwarves Mine Train. Always.
Disney Attraction I Am Most Excited To See: All of Pandora and hopefully eventually the Tron Lightcycle Coaster

2 Likes

Disney attraction I hate: Dinosaur (too loud and rough for me)
Overrated Disney Attraction: Great Movie Ride (I know a lot of people love it, but its so boring to me!)
Underrated Disney Attraction: Voyage of the Little Mermaid (I think its adorable!)
Disney Attractions I Love: Splash Mountain, Rock N Roller Coaster
Disney Attractions I Cherish: Splash Mountain
Disney Attractions I sob through: first opening show I see / Wishes
Disney Attraction I Miss: I’d like to see the Electrical parade at least one more time.
Disney Attraction That Keeps Me Laughing: hmmm…not sure
Gamechanging Disney Attraction: Rock N Roller Coaster (my hubby and my absolutely favorite)
**Disney Attractions Which Lines I Skip Through Fastpass+:**Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Disney Attraction I Am Most Excited To See: ALL OF IT!

Hola amiga linda! Got shot down by the dread Influenza and it got complicated by bronchitis and sinusitis so it’s been a fun month. Darn super bugs!! How are you doing?

Had something similar happen when I was shaking my Beast Plush and making him dance. Belle mouthed “Ooooh, it’s the Beast!” And she pointed me out to the Beast and he bowed to me! And, of course, I squeeled like a two year old. I’m not as cute as your dumpling but there it is…

1 Like

Hate dem bears club!

The Bronch visited me this weekend and I think has left me with a touch of asthma. Boo hiss germies.

Otherwise, good. Back Home in 3 more sleeps!

Disney attraction I hate: Stitch, Good Riddance!
Overrated Disney Attraction: don’t know
Underrated Disney Attraction: Living with the Land or Three Caballeros ( i love boat rides :slight_smile: )
Disney Attractions I Love: Spaceship Earth, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Toy Story Midway Mania, so many!
Disney Attractions I Cherish: Small World
Disney Attractions I sob through: none, sorry
Disney Attraction I Miss: Snow White Scary Adventure, Maelstrom
Attraction That Keeps Me Laughing: Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
Gamechanging Disney Attraction: ??
Disney Attractions Which Lines I Skip Through Fastpass+: Peter Pan, which is too bad because the regular queue is really neat and fun, but just not worth over an hour for such a short ride and the ride is a must do.
Disney Attraction I Am Most Excited To See: Toy Story Land and Pandora