Probing around some other sites, I’ve found these updates
- Hall of Presidents is now open with a new show.
- Stitch will be open from Dec 23rd to Jan 6th and then will close forever. Replacement attraction has not been announced.
- The new Broadway-style theatre for Main Street is slated for a May 2020 opening. No word on what the first show will be.
- The new Cirque show replacing La Nouba will be based on Disney animation. La Nouba closes on NYE; no announcement of when the new show will start.
- The Edison, in DS, will officially open on NYE.
- The Miss Piggy fountain is back in front of the Muppets theatre.
No new updates on Toy Story Land or Star Wars Land.