Some Disney World Parks at capacity for several days coming up

2 Likes

I saw this earlier as I was looking to schedule some visits.

1 Like

I think it was mentioned that there was still some availability for APs but that might change quickly with the new mask, or lack of, policy

1 Like

I was looking at the AP availability calendar. It’s pretty green but this upcoming holiday weekend is filling up. I wasn’t planning on going over the holiday weekend as I know business picks up. I wasn’t thrilled bumping shoulders w/ ppl on Valentine’s Day either.

1 Like

We taking bets that there will suddenly be more availability?

5 Likes

:joy: I wouldn’t be suprised at all!

1 Like

Why do you think there will be more availability? It’s been pretty green for weeks. And parks have been fairly crowded too.

anything to make a buck!

2 Likes

VERY over inflated statement.

One week during which one day is fully sold out.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I effin hate click bait!

2 Likes

Its not every park each day but is does list 7 days with some parks with no availability. Do you think this is incorrect?
Uploading: 20220216_192153.jpg…

There is one unavailable day for APs and two w/ partial availability (some parks). It’s a busy holiday 3-day weekend; so that’s par.

It does say the unavailability is for regular park tickets, that AP still has availability
Edit: Im not 100% sure unavailability is a word, lol

2 Likes

you can make up words here, you’re among friends :wink: I just know holiday weekends get busy as a general rule and I try to avoid them.

1 Like

And then, since there is availability, the wording in the article saying “capacity” is really just a farce. There is space, it’s just a matter who DW is saving it for :joy::grin:

3 Likes

yeah, Disney isn’t disclosing numbers, but there have been few days w/ a park unavailable on the calendars. I do think it helps them to track ppl and know where to put staff, even if capacity is wide-open the park res. help them know where ppl are going.

1 Like

Some. But most days there are at least 2

I’m not frustrated by the sharing of this, by the way. I’m annoyed by the misleading statement in the title

1 Like

I wish they would get ride of the whole park pass reservation system. But I see why they want to keep it. So then they have to have different availability for different tickets. Honestly, I’ve never thought that the parks filled up to capacity, except for the few very, very busy times of year.

1 Like

People are traveling more now. In the next few weeks I know 10 families who are going! It’s kind of crazy

1 Like

And Mardi Gras is March 1st. That can’t help either! I know 3 families (one with 12 people) going that week.

For me, it’s closer and cheaper to go to New Orleans. :laughing:

1 Like