Some Disney is better than no Disney - Trip Report

you were 5 min ahead of me!

3 Likes

I didn’t think I saw any busses parked/unloading when we walked by, but they were pulling in!

4 Likes

We headed to Pandora and FOP first. Got to the lab portion of the queue before we stopped walking, but line isn’t moving yet so don’t think they’ve started running.

6 Likes

I am in the forest room right before the lab

this is different from saturday. I arrived about 8:20 and ket moving in the fop line to walk on

3 Likes

I wonder if it’s a weekend vs weekday thing?

3 Likes

Off FOP. Smells were on and so was the water. Is it possible to ride that without a massive grin the entire time?

7 Likes

Grabbed Pongu Lumpia and heading back to the Safari. The line for FOP now goes all the way to FotLK and then loops back

9 Likes

13 Likes

15 min wait for the Safari and we got the last row which makes thing MUCH easier to see since thee plastic between rows does limit sight lines.

Animals were pretty active, including the first time I’ve seen a lion on the safari not laying down.

13 Likes

it is not possible. :grinning:

4 Likes

Yeah usually they are just lion around!

:upside_down_face:

6 Likes

:rofl:

Up next was Kali where we got splashed but that’s about it. That ride is pretty anticlimactic but I’m happy to be dry.

We walked by Everest which had a posted 15 min but seemed a little long. Will swing back by there later when we can hopefully ride a couple times with minimal wait.

Heading to Dinosaur now!

4 Likes

Caught in a cleaning cycle, but close to boarding. Once we get going again our next stop will be the Sacred Space

2 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

Are those the churros that are gluten-free? They look delish! The friend going with me next month is gluten-free so I’ve been scoping out treats for her. This is high on the list and does double-duty of getting us into the Sacred Space. LOL

1 Like

That’s a good question. I’m not positive, but if they are they were delicious. The chili strawberry dip in particular was excellent.

4 Likes

The sacred space was fantastic. Can’t believe I’ve never been before. It was SO relaxing on the deck, the drinks and snacks were excellent, and we also got to see all of the cavalcades go by. Could have stayed for hours, but we headed over to Everest to get in a ride before our lunch reservations.

10 Likes

Also, considering it’s September, the weather today is fantastic. Really nice breeze and the temperature is reasonable. Barely notice the mask today.

4 Likes