Solo trip report Day #1

Is this the first time you have stayed at Pop? We are staying there in December, curious to hear what you think of it (once you have a chance to check it out)

1 Like

Yes it is. I haven’t been to my room yet, but busses came quickly this morning!

3 Likes

Mobile ordering is down so I ended up with this. It’s a madhouse here.

9 Likes

They won’t check me in to the dessert party for another 30 minutes so I found a bench. There is even a wait for people mover and CoP. I’ll just take a bench lol.

4 Likes

They lied. There was a giant line of people that they let in! Oh well. Met @gothelknowsbest in line. Too many damn lightposts but better than the mass insanity outside.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Rain lightning and thunder :frowning:

I love riding with first timers! Makes it even better!

Hope it passes through quickly…we’re waiting for the live feed to start…looks like a delay…:frowning_face:
Enjoying your report so far…good luck. Great photos…

2 Likes

Usually no trouble for me there. Verizon

I have Verizon too. iPhone 8, 6 before and I have always dropped there.

I have struggled with connections everywhere but Soarin is a dead zone for everyone in my family. I guess it is just us.

2 Likes

Interesting.

I feel like connectivity in general in WDW can be so spotty and perhaps crowd-dependent

2 Likes

Rain delay. Lightening is pretty wicked.

Be careful!

Seeing some awfully impressive (scary) pictures on FB

@GothelKnowsBest was just over in DLR side! I thoroughly enjoyed reading Gothel’s adventures!

Rain has slowed down, still having lightening. Killing time playing Late Night Lotto. 2 anytime FPP so far.

7 Likes

I love that you ask all the questions to which I want answers!! :heart:️

1 Like

Love this picture!

At last, I am back at Pop and in bed. I am so tired & exhausted but what an amazing full day. I’ll update tomorrow, but let’s just say that the fireworks gave me goosebumps. Totally worth the wait! I’m going to try to rope drop TSL and take a huge nap tomorrow, but we will see if I wake up lol.

11 Likes