Solo trip report Day #1

Left the house at 3:10am after about an hour of sleep for an easy trip to the airport. Breezes through security, got an aisle seat despite being nearly the last person to board.

Unfortunately we are stuck at the gate now while they fix our landing light. Delayed by 30 minutes and still counting. They deplaned folks who need to make a later connection. Here is to hoping things move along quickly.

19 Likes

Oh! It seems like this trip is going to be a true adventure!

3 Likes

Disney day!!

1 Like

Hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly!

1 Like

In line for DME.

5 Likes

A rocky start is good luck, for a great trip!

Only delayed by about 1 hour but I may miss my FOP fastpass. Depends on how long DME takes!

4 Likes

Wow! 5 minute wait for DME to leave. Only about 8 people on the bus.

4 Likes

Yay! We get to keep up with someone else’s trip since @profmatt is back home with Calvin and Cobb. I’m so glad that you decided to go ahead and go on your trip!

6 Likes

19 Likes

What time is your FP?

1 Like

Something I’ve been meaning to ask…what ARE they building there at that gate? Anyone know? There’s a ton of construction and it doesn’t look to be fixing anything, but rather adding…?

Is it part of the Skyliner? Or is that too far from the location?

1 Like

Super nice feature. Hopefully it’s accurate the rest of the trip. Bus arrived at 10:29, left at 10:34.

Also why the actual heck do they not have covered waiting areas here???

6 Likes

Pop seemed quite close to here, so maybe it is skyline related?

1 Like

10:40. I‘m going to make it! On my way now

6 Likes

Just tapped in. Standby is on 95 minutes which is pretty great IMO.

4 Likes

FOP is amazing. Rode with all first timers. Hearing their gasps of excitement was a pretty awesome effect :slight_smile:

14 Likes

That must be fun! How’s the weather there today!

11 Likes