Solo for the Gold (9/29 - 10/3/2021)

:astonished:

I’ve waited too long for this.

27 Likes

This Tattoo is for you @OBNurseNH

Edit: no idea why the forum rotated that pic. But I’ll keep it

17 Likes

17 Likes

Look at you out there just living your best life!

7 Likes

Hidden Mickey

19 Likes

Boy or girl?

1 Like

I think it’s a winner. What a great Experience. A must do from now on.

24 Likes

Nice job!!!

1 Like

That looks amazing! I’m sipping on Nuun right now but I wish I had a Tattoo instead! Enjoy my friend!

1 Like

He was born in Pandora?

1 Like

My husband said the same thing. To which I said I have had two babies and it was enough to be in front of medical professionals and him. I certainly would not want to do that in front of strangers. Not to mention the risks involved! I seriously hope everything is OK because a precipitous birth like that is often indicative some kind of issue. I can’t imagine anybody going to animal kingdom in the morning if they were having contractions

6 Likes

I asked the CMs about it at nomad. They didn’t have any info

2 Likes

I keep contemplating dropping Animal Kingdom from my November itinerary (I know, I know…I love it too…there’s just a lot to do) - but I think my mom would enjoy animation experience so much

2 Likes

It was literally where I’m standing in this pic.

15 Likes

Son of a!!!

That’s like the best place to get born ever!

14 Likes

I agree, 100%, my babies all needed to be born somewhere safe! But all my concerns about being in front of people totally vanished when I was in labor. There were 20+ people in the room when I delivered the triplets. I remember my two OBs, the anesthesiologist, my nurse, and my husband. I really hope no one is THAT crazy.

But then this is your immediate next comment. Hahaha.

If you have to have a crazy birth story, assuming all turns out well in the end, what a beautiful place!

5 Likes

Yeah I’m a little all over the place.

It should be be done with intent
But if it happens, and all is well, what a beautiful Space!

4 Likes

18 Likes

Absolutely love your shirt! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes