Solo Disney Bonus Trip planning

But what if we pay you to play on our behalf?

3 Likes

Nope. My last throw was EPIC.

It bounced off the back and landed into a large prize cup. I can never top that last throw. It was EPIC. Must remain my swan song forever.

Sorry.

7 Likes

BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE UNADOPTED BABY DINOS!?!?!?!?!?

Okay, fine…I’ll try and win them myself. But, when they have to sit on that shelf because I’m terrible at games - that’s on you.

6 Likes

Nope.

NOPE

NOPEEEEEEEE

:joy::joy::joy:

Y’all are such enablers, I love it!!

But no. The desire to even aquire more is gone.

I will tell you I was supposed to go to a Halloween party in two weeks and my costume was going to include this:

But alas, parenthood calls and I have another commitment on the other side of the country with my senior that is very important (and literally once in a lifetime) and as such, this epic costume moment will have to wait another year.

I did convince a friend to carry a “Flat JuliaMc” to it though. :joy:

8 Likes

You’ve achieved Dino enlightment? That’s amazing!

And I’m sad we won’t get to see the costume in all its magnificence.

2 Likes

I have. Maybe it’s a combo. But. I’m also in a weird season.

I’m so sad I’m not wearing said costume. I’m probably going to put it on for a photo shoot before I leave though.

Omg we’ve now hijacked a thread haven’t we.

IM SORRY

5 Likes

Oh, we definitely did! Sorry @mathhound !!

3 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:! Noted in my plan! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Noted about the doorstop. I would usually just leave it in the hallway but once @LTinNC82 gets her decorations/hands on it I may want to bring it in at night. Plus a doorstop is small and easy to pack. Thanks for the reminder.

4 Likes

Never apologize for hijacking my thread! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: :t_rex::t_rex::sauropod::sauropod::t_rex::t_rex::sauropod::sauropod:

4 Likes

See what I said to @JuliaMc :grin::grin:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: The guilt trip is strong!!

2 Likes

I should start a packing list bc I forgot all about that!

2 Likes

So Friday 12/1 is a special day. It’s my parent’s wedding anniversary, 72 years had they lived this long.

RD Gideon’s
Wander DS, perhaps go to Gideon’s a second time if they allow that.
Tree stroll or whatever it is they have there.
1 pm ADR at Homecomin to give it a second chance, it’s still set for 4 people.

Then drop things off at my hotel. When are they ever going to bring back sending things to your room​:sob::sob:.

Then off on a Christmas tour of CR and GF, maybe even a stop at The Enchanted Rose since it wasn’t open in 2021 when DH and I stayed there.
Finally end the day at WL with dinner at Geyer’s Point.
Then back to my hotel to RD AK.

Trying to decide if I want to get some Christmas shirts for the trip. Shop Disney was disappointing, need to check out Amazon etc.

If I do any sort of TR I’ll just add it to this thread and amend the title. I feel pretty good about my loose plans, though Disney could release Jollywood details anytime now dang it (and then TP could let you plan for it :triumph:). :christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

5 Likes

So, if I traveled there then, I’d buy you how ever many they allow you to and you would have double the allowed cookies. I’d do that just for you since I definitely can’t eat them.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Is this because you want more than 6 cookies?

I’m confused about what sort of details everyone is waiting for?

I figure it’s just some version of this:
Get a drink in HBD
Watch Muppets
Get a drink by TOT
Watch NBC show
Get a drink in Commissary Lane
Watch Jingle Bell Jingle bam show

It’s sort of what is so appealing about this party is there is only one thing that has a time! The rest is continuous repeats.

5 Likes

What about the special events at HBD and ToT? When do they happen? Do they cost more money? Since they’re limited capacity, how do you get in?

3 Likes

Ongoing all night.

Not to get in. It would have stated that like they do with dessert parties and would have already been selling them. But the food and drinks will cost money.

I’m thinking after they see how the first night goes they might use a VQ.

5 Likes

Yes. I don’t know that I will make it back to DS again before I leave and I want to bring most of the cookies home to share with DH.

5 Likes