Solo (and first time!) Disneyland - Live Trip Report!

One thing I’ve noticed as I’m timing waits in the Lines app, there’s no option to time the SR line for Space.

2 Likes

Oh man, you’re going to have a great time!!

3 Likes

SR for Space twice. Second time I scored big…first row! Based on that, official SM ranking.

1. Front row WDW
  2. Front row DL
  3. Anywhere else DL
  4. Anywhere else WDW

It’s all a matter of inches though. So so good.

One thing I did notice is that the cars don’t have the lights on the side at DL. I like seeing cars whip by at WDW.

8 Likes

Star Tours is up next with a posted 10 min wait.

6 Likes

TWSS.

8 Likes

So much this! I love walking through the castle at Disneyland! It feels so much more approachable. I couldn’t even figure out how to walk through the castle at WDW.

2 Likes

Waiting at Tomorrowland Station for the railroad. I brought three charging cords with me on this trip and the last one just inexplicably stopped working. Anyone know if there’s anywhere to get one? I’ve already got a FuelRod, so ideally don’t have to get another of those. Anywhere in DD or maybe one of the drug stores on Harbor if there’s nothing closer.

3 Likes

Okay the train dioramas we’re unexpected :joy:

7 Likes

I am so glad you did it!!!

3 Likes

Looks like there’s a convenience type store across Harbor so popping out to see if I can find a charger. One thing you can’t be without at Disney, especially on a solo trip is a phone!

5 Likes

Success at the Mickey and Me Outlet at the Park Vue Inn across the street in case anyone else is every looking. Worth the 5 min walk to save $20!

And now back to the park. I’ve got about 30 minutes til my BG is called, so going to make my way back to Batuu.

9 Likes

Whew it’s 90 out and it definitely feels it. :sweat:

2 Likes

Park Vue is on my list to try for hotels, so very good to know.

3 Likes

Batuu is sorely lacking shade and seats, especially down at the Rise side.

7 Likes

You are working your dogs! (feet) I hope those blisters are holding up.

2 Likes

I feel this is true in both Battuu’s. I’ve never been hotter than August 2020 in HS Batuu. :hot_face:

5 Likes

Shockingly we are in good shape. Feet are definitely sore but feel much better than they did this morning.

6 Likes

Rise BG called. Line shorter than yesterday. Also went ahead and grabbed WS since they were still available just in case.

5 Likes

You are killing it! I’m afraid to hope for the same crowds Sunday/Monday. I’m sure you’ll be gone by then - right? When do you leave?

2 Likes

Tomorrow is my last park day and I fly out Friday. I expected crowds to pick up today with Magic Keys but there’s not really a noticeable difference. So hopefully with schools back it’s just a slow time that holds out for you too!

4 Likes