Solo (and first time!) Disneyland - Live Trip Report!

About a 25 min wait for WS. Led my car again. Gonna try and do some research this evening and see if there’s any additional tricks or things to aim for.

5 Likes

Have you done this ride at a carnival before? It’s much more thrilling than it looks! I love the swings. Always worth a ride.

7 Likes

Hitting Philharmagic again and then I think I’m gonna catch the 7pm animation academy again.

8 Likes

13 Likes

That’s fantastic :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sometimes, dessert comes before dinner. Milk and Cookies churro.

7 Likes

Was going to go do RSR a couple times in the dark but it’s closed. It’s been down a good portion of the day. I’ll check back later.

3 Likes

Also it’s 8pm and there are still WS BG available.

So interested to see what, if anything changes tomorrow once Magic Keys are on sale. Maybe the waits shoot up and I’ll just be doing animation academy all day. Or maybe folks are waiting and it’ll be another day (plus some bloggers).

4 Likes

Did a little browsing in the shops and rode Monsters again. RSR still down. Think I’m gonna head over to Soarin and then start making my way down Buena Vista and out.

5 Likes

As I walked past, the fireworks started for MMM so caught a pretty good view of those.

Soarin wait was just the preshow. Good way to end the night.

11 Likes

Elevated my feet for a while and now it’s time for bed. Start at DCA tomorrow and I’m not gonna worry about rushing for RD again. I’ve got a breakfast reservation for La Brea at 11, so will probably aim to get to the park around 9 to do a couple rides first unless I wake up early.

Today was only 23k steps and 10 miles, so a light day :joy:

8 Likes

Slower start again this morning. My feet are exhausted and I’ve got some lovely blisters on the balls of my feet. So lots of resting in the cards for today. Walked out to an ART bus which was a nice start.

7 Likes

I hope for more of this type of pixie dust for your day!

2 Likes

I hope your feet hold up!

We’re all counting on you! (To live vicariously through your trip report! :rofl:)

10 Likes

Got through security and realized I had no idea which park I was starting in today :sweat_smile:. Bouncing back and forth has the days running together a bit! Checked the app and I’m at DCA this morning. Since RSR didn’t have single rider open first thing, going to hit Soarin first.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Have you seen Oswald anywhere?

5 Likes

He is like finding Waldo? :thinking::laughing:

4 Likes

No, but I would really like to. Big fan!

6 Likes

Loading all sections of Soarin, bout a 15 minute wait.

Experienced a first though. The dad in a rowdy group who was literally screaming the name of the location each time it changed. I was in A and he was at the other end of B and could still hear him loud and clear.

2 Likes