Solo: A Dopey Story

Mama Melrose for some carbs and sugar

6 Likes

I bought my hubby that pizza planet tee for our trip! And also this one…

5 Likes

Loading up on carbs as well. Oh wait…I’m not running tomorrow. Oh well I will be ready for 30,000 steps tomorrow

8 Likes

Will update in a bit. I’ve been trying to soak in the sights instead of glued to my phone

5 Likes

How are we supposed to enjoy your trip if you’re too busy enjoying your trip!?! Only kidding, please, enjoy!

5 Likes

Here were the carbs and sugar

5 Likes

Final stroll through Batuu. the detail really is breathtaking

6 Likes

Go Sleep!

2 Likes

Wow, hell of a queue for ROTR! @MouseGirl42 how long did you wait?

3 Likes

I’m in bed

4 Likes

Rode SDD, but for some reason didn’t get my ride photo. I love SW and TS areas at night. I could spend hours just looking around

5 Likes

On my way out I watched them move the giant SW stage. It moves like a big train. Really cool to watch.

3 Likes

60 mins from getting in line to getting on.

4 Likes

I love TSL at night. Can’t wait to experience SWGE. Did you make F!?

2 Likes

No I decided to skip it in favor of getting to my room early. I figured if I did Fantasmic I wouldn’t be back until 9. And I want to be asleep by then. Hard decision! I actually left HS at 7ish. Heartbreaking…

Edit. Actually going to sleep now. Will update again after the half tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.

7 Likes

Oh bummer. F! always seems to get booted in our plans. Still haven’t experienced it.

Isnt it lame how our bodies still require sleep at Disney?!? What the heck.

2 Likes

Sleep, Dopey Runner

4 Likes

That is what a “MAN CAVE” is for.

Shoulda got up earlier

4 Likes

As long as you’re in the line during the recommended time, they’ll get you a bus to the start. Deep breaths.

4 Likes