Solo: A Dopey Story

Awesome. Amazing spot for the shows and really cool Dessert party. No comparison to HEA party

Edit: it was really cool because of the atmosphere. You’re in launch bay so your surrounded by Star Wars theming. Storm troopers are walking around. There is alcohol

5 Likes

Team breakfast where I made some new friends. And ate again…

6 Likes

Now back to pop for a shower

4 Likes

No need to post pictures of that.

2 Likes

No let’s not get derailed in THAT direction here, lol

1 Like

No comparison to HEA, as in it wasnt as good?

The SW Dessert party was better than HEA party. HEA itself is better than the SW spectacular, of course!

3 Likes

K! Thanks. Good luck on your remaining runs!!!

I should clarify my experience with the HEA VIP area was the garden and it was packed. Too many people in there in my opinion. It didn’t feel VIP at all

3 Likes

Audible. Not napping. Hate naps. Anyone know where I am?

2 Likes

But he’s Ben and he’s a good guy now :wink:

:rofl:

I hear ya. I know I should be resting and putting my feet up, but I keep getting FPPs at HS!!!

1 Like

There is an easy solution… Stop looking. :stuck_out_tongue: (I say this as someone who did put herself through Goofy after relatively aggressive touring. It’s not fun.)

1 Like

Thanks for the advice…last backstage pass for aerosmith and I am out.

2 Likes

Pshhh I’m just now heading to the parks…

2 Likes

One last time

6 Likes

I was thinking of doing it again at 5, but this cast was nowhere near as good as the one from yesterday. The Gaston from yesterday was literally perfect. He WAS Gaston.

1 Like

My boys would love this! It was a one and done for me, but for kids that like Cars it is awesome.

3 Likes

Too bad DW would never let me hang one up in our house

2 Likes