Sofa beds at resorts

Has anyone slept on the sleeper beds? We are looking at maybe staying at Old Key West or Bay Lake Tower, so some of us will have to sleep on them. Any thoughts?

Adults or kids? My kids have slept on both the sofa sleeper and sleeper chair at BLT without complaint. My DD14 loves the sleeper chair.

I just spent three nights in a regular bed and one night on a sleeper sofa at Bay Lake Tower. There is a noticeable difference in comfort level between the two, but I slept fine on the sofabed. I should note, however, that I’m not very picky about hotel beds and I’m generally worn out enough after touring Disney parks that I’ll sleep on just about anything.

My kids slept fine on the sofa bed and sleeper chair at BLT last year. They were 9, 7, & 5 during our visit.

I’m 25 and my friends and I sleep fine on the sleeper sofas. We don’t have super high standards for mattresses, though- definitely spent a majority of college weekends traveling on an air mattress

My hubby and I slept on sofa bed at OKW last yr. DS got the humongous bed (suckers that we are) Surprisingly comfy. Wear a sleep mask though, gets bright v early!