Soarin Waits broken in Touring Plans

I am trying to plan a day at Epcot. And no matter when I add Soarin it shows it as 8 minute wait and I know that is not accurate at all. Is anyone else having this issue?

2 Likes

I have noticed this on quite a few rides. I sent a message to the help email last week but never received a reply.

3 Likes

Tagging @len

2 Likes

I had the same thing happen. LwtL was 20 but Soarin 8? Makey no sense.

2 Likes

That is weird. The duration is always 8 minutes, so I wonder if TP accidentally put that same constant value into the wait time.

I made a test plan, and initially I just evaluated it, with Soarin’ at 9:30pm. It said wait was 30 min, and gave me a warning about making sure I got in line before park closing. When I then optimized it, it moved it to mid-morning with the 8 minute wait. I manually moved it to mid-afternoon, evaluated it, and got the same 8 minutes.

2 Likes

Got it. I’ll ask Fred to take a look.

2 Likes

@Bryansworld8_721391 What’s the URL for your touring plan, please?

1 Like

Good Morning Len, Thanks for taking a look into this.
The URL For my touring plan is: Disney World Touring Plans
However, any day I look at the times for Soarin the hourly view always 8 minutes on touring plans. It wasnt this way last week. Something must have happened. Soarin' Around the World | EPCOT

1 Like

Yeah, those are broken. I’ve alerted Fred. We’ll also add something to our sanity-check scripts for this. Will post here when Soarin’ is updated.

4 Likes

This should be resolved. Thanks for pointing it out!

4 Likes

Thank you Len for all that you do. Looking forward to using your plans next week!

-Bryan

4 Likes