So what’ll happen to all of the Halcyon’s “stuff”?

I know nobody knows for sure. Just looking for conventional wisdom.

I’d totally be down with buying some of the items from the hotel if they wound up at some double-secret-probation auction or whatever.

Where does one get a line on the when and the where re: extinct attraction merchandise becoming available to purchase or bid upon?

Plz and thx.

2 Likes

Maybe they have to visibly destroy it all to write it off…isn’t that what I saw they did with the harmonious tacos/stargate?

1 Like

Mr. Morrow has posted things for sale from Disney property/resorts at local thrift stores. Everything was REALLY expensive and USED.

1 Like

I’m wondering this as well. Many of us would LOVE to have some Halcyon items, like the bed runner, and such. I would really like to buy a Krayt Reactor container

2 Likes

I’d love to get one of the control panels from the staterooms, even if I can’t get D3 back on the display.
IMG_0730

I will be shocked if the remaining voyages do not see theft on an unprecedented scale.

Like, if guests get on the final voyage and there are still … doorknobs … I will be amazed.

8 Likes

Well, I guess theft is a write-off……

I would love to know more about theft at Disney. I’m sure it happens more than any of us would like to admit.

1 Like

Will you be designing a new office space with Halcyon stuff? Hank Lonely needs his muse!

2 Likes

Wait. Is this a confession???

2 Likes

I have never stolen anything from a Disney property.

1 Like

Just other properties. Got it! :wink:

:joy:

2 Likes

I mean… I don’t want to lie. :rofl:

Really though I’d love to know all about the dark side of Disney. The theft, most stolen item, most surprising stolen item, Disney jail, etc.

3 Likes

No doorknobs on the Halcyon. Maybe for this reason, lol??? All doors are either push, or slider types.

I will be on the 20 Sep Halcyon sailing, the final week. It’ll be an interesting situation. I just want one of the Krayt Reactor containers. I’m devising some awesome gifts to give to the cast and fellow guests.

1 Like

That would be interesting to know.

2 Likes

Theft: This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things in Disney’s Hollywood Studios | the disney food blog

3 Likes

People are ridiculous.

2 Likes