And overall this is a good thing. DD7 is very excited and DW is happy her mom is coming with and having another adult to help with kids is never bad.
Problem is, she procrastinated for so long on finally making the decision to finally buy a ticket that most APRs are gone. We’ve had our tickets and APRs for months now, and yesterday morning when availability for our days (6/13-6/19) came open I said make a decision now! 4pm the decision is made lol.
Right away I hooked her onto my MDE and got APR for our EP and AK days and was amazed to get one for HS on 6/19! But there’s no MK for 6/13 or 6/18 and no HS for 6/14. Is there anything to be done besides checking constantly? If it came down to it I’d do EP a 2nd day but really like MK and HS the most.