So much Free Time

I haven’t used this in about 8 years. It made going through the parks with 3 little kids a breeze back then. We are going again so I renewed my subscription. Any plan I make, it wil give m 2 hour blocks of free time right in the middle of a plan. What gives? Then if I manually rearrange, and hit evaluate none of the times get updated. Not sure what to do.

2 Likes

That means you have too few attractions to fill the day, usually, so it leaves gaps in order to minimize your WAIT time. You can try shortening your time in the parks to fill in the time, or add more attractions.

To illustrate, if a ride has a 20 minute wait time at 2 pm, but a 10 minute wait at 3 pm, it might have you do nothing from 2 until 3 so that you wait in line less.

4 Likes

Ah ok, my kids are older so we don’t have as much on the list. That makes sense. I wish you could choose an option to have absolutely optimization on wait time or finish earlier. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes…so if there is a total of 2 hours if free time, try moving your time you plan to leave the park to 2 hours earlier. It should fill in the gaps…but possibly longer waits.

1 Like

Understood. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Another thing you can do is add breaks through the plan.

If you have everything in the plan that you want you could do a monorail resort loop, stopping off to look around, shop or get something to eat / drink.

1 Like

If you don’t have much on your plan, set it to ride some attractions twice, and that should fill up some of the free time.