So many Trip Reports. So little time. A.K.A Disney with a 2 yr old- What was I thinking?!

My family, like so many other liners, are heading down to the World for the holidays!
I’m sure your thinking, “Not another Trip Report”. Well you’re in luck!
I’m bringing DGS2 so I won’t have time to write much so in true toddler reading fashion, this TR will be mostly pictures. (I’m sure that’s all I’ll have time for anyways).

The Crew: DH Mike, DD Lexi, DDs BF Nick, DGS (the one turning 2) Jaxon and myself, Desiree
Accommodations: Art of Animation Nemo Suite
Dates: 11/29 - 12/5

37 Likes

Safe travels!!!

11 Likes

I admire your courage & strength!! I never had it in me to take my kid to WDW until she was 10. (even then it was A LOT to deal with!!!) GL!!!

5 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

Have a great time! It’s finally here!

Looking forward to your photos!!

4 Likes

First time with a toddler- 4 adults… maybe I should have brought 2 more :grimacing:

3 Likes

It’s go time :fist_right::fist_left:

22 Likes

4 adults to 1 toddler is a solid ratio. I think you will have a blast! I remember reading years ago about a Liner who went to WDW as the only adult with 3-4 young kids.

11 Likes

What a precious little hand!!

2 Likes

Looking forward to following along. I think four adults to one toddler is a great ratio!

4 Likes

Precious :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy to have another tab open on a trip report! I know you’ve been planning this a long while so I’m super excited to see how DGS 1st (it is his 1st visit right?) time in the bubble. 4-to-1 is an excellent ratio, you got this!

4 Likes

Yes! His first visit and he’s liking it so far and we haven’t even made it to thw bubble yet!

4 Likes

On the Mears Connect bus. Killing it so far! :raised_hands:

19 Likes

Was WDW broken this morning??

8 Likes

Dumbo kept going down, lol

16 Likes

I assume they’re only good for the lower tier attractions, but that’s not bad, especially with young kids!

7 Likes

You’re going to prison!

15 Likes

Don’t hate the player, hate the game! :grin:

13 Likes

So after all that stackin, the little one crashed after fireworks :roll_eyes: (no nap)
We had a fun night.

9 Likes